Want to help make a difference while you shop on Amazon's site, at no extra cost to you? Amazon will donate 0.5% of sales to our organization when users access Amazon and make purchases through our unique URL which is https://smile.amazon.com/ch/34-1869131. Users still have access to all of Amazon’s products and deals, and we as a non-profit get a small percentage.
If using the Amazon app, simply follow the instructions below to select "Dublin High School Club Hockey Team" as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features
3. Select "Dublin High School Club Hockey Team" as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app
Please sign up to support Dublin High School Hockey with your Amazon purchases.
By registering your Kroger Rewards Card with the DHSHA, you can earn credit toward your player's season fees. Sign up starts April 1, even though you can sign up anytime after this date, we encourage you to sign up early to begin earning rewards. All current participants must re-enroll annually in order to earn funds during the upcoming year.
See PDF below for detailed instructions
1. Bring your Teammate Card (see PDF below) into the 6595 Perimeter Dr. Avery Square Shopping Center, Dublin, OH
2. Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout
the season back to your team.
For many years, DHSHA has worked a booth at the Dublin Irish Festival. A limited number of time slots are scheduled by the City of Dublin. Time slots are scheduled using a lottery system during the DHSHA meeting in June. In the past, each family wanting to volunteer has been able to do so. The money earned from this event goes toward your player's season fees.
In recent years, members of DHSHA have volunteered to sell 50/50 Raffle tickets during a CBJ game as one of our fundraisers for the season. The proceeds earned from this fundraiser are split between the Allgeyer Fund and volunteers.
Families have the opportunity to earn money toward your player's fees by selling sponsorships for the Varsity Team Posters, the Season Programs, and the DHSHA website. A percent of the Sponsorship Package price will go toward your player's season fees. Click the graphic to the left for pricing information. Ad sales start August 1st and must be received by no later than November 1st to allow time for processing and printing.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dublin High School Hockey Association
PO Box 2061
Dublin, Ohio 43017, USA